Need help emailing Colin Milne

Items of general interest

Moderators: Global Moderators, Pandabean

speleobat2

Need help emailing Colin Milne

Post by speleobat2 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi all,

I'm trying to send Colin Milne an email request to do a look up in his vast files on cemeteries in NE Scotland, specifically Nellfield Cemetery in Aberdeen. Problem: When I click on the button in his website, I get a window asking me to open an email account with Microsoft Outlook Express. I don't want an account with Outlook Express and even when I try to open one I can't because they ask for a password for my ISP. I don't have a clue what this password is. Is there another way to email Colin? He did some look ups for me 5-6 years ago, but I can't remember how I reached him.

Carol :D
Looking for: Clerihew, Longmuir/Longmore, Chalmers, Milne, Barclay in Newhills,
Munro, Cadenhead, Raitt, Ririe/Reary

paddyscar
Site Admin

Re: Need help emailing Colin Milne

Post by paddyscar » Thu May 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi Carol:

By right-clicking on here at the bottom of the odds and ends page, you will be given the option to copy the email address, and then you can just put that address into your preferred e-mail service.

Just in case my directions don't work - nescotland@tiscali.co.uk

Good luck,
Frances
John Kelly (b 22 Sep 1897) eldest child of John Kelly & Christina Lipsett Kelly of Glasgow

speleobat2

Re: Need help emailing Colin Milne

Post by speleobat2 » Thu May 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Many thanks, Frances! I was stumped by that one. Right clicking didn't work. It gave me the option of using Windows Live which said that my email address didn't exist. I thought I was using Windows Live, but I guess not. Anyway, I used the nescotland@tiscali.co.uk address and that seems to have gone through. Now I have my fingers crossed that Colin can find a gravestone for me!

Thanks again,

Carol :D
Looking for: Clerihew, Longmuir/Longmore, Chalmers, Milne, Barclay in Newhills,
Munro, Cadenhead, Raitt, Ririe/Reary