Scotland street school 1911

Stories memories and people

Moderators: Global Moderators, AnneM

Margaret

glasgow school

Post by Margaret » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:11 am

Hello Annette
What a wonderful find, now I am going to have to send my man away playing golf several days so that I can go in search of them and where they went to before migrating to Australia and then on to New Zealand. I have sent you a photo of the five girls, the three girls in the front are the ones enrolled at the school from left to right Margaret (my Mum) Elizabeth and Ina. Heres hoping that it is them in the photo and a copy would be wonderful if you are able let me know of any expense in obtaining it.
Once again many many thanks for your great help, I hope when I am in Glasgow next year we maybe able to chat on the phone, even have a wee cup of tea. :)
best regards
Margaret
Cheers
Margaret
researching:: Morton, Miller, Finlay, McDonald, Bullock, Forrester. Glasgow and Kilmarnock areas

Margaret

Re: Scotland street school 1911

Post by Margaret » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi Annette I have just found your reply from am y moons ago....yes I have a photo of the twins I'll add it at the nd. I. I sites the s hook way back in 2007 and it was amazing to know I was waking on the same steps my Mother did as a young girl quite emotional. Thank you again for your help. Opps file is to large. To send
Cheers
Margaret
Cheers
Margaret
researching:: Morton, Miller, Finlay, McDonald, Bullock, Forrester. Glasgow and Kilmarnock areas