Where did you hear of TalkingScot? (2005)

TalkingScot asks its members...

Moderator: Global Moderators

maggie

welcome Davie

Post by maggie » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:35 pm

Welcome Davie
glad you found your way here
regards maggie

DavidWW

Post by DavidWW » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:48 pm

Davie wrote:I got introduced by a frequent user, only last week
Am enjoying perusing the site at the moment
Awrabest
Davie
Welcome indeed!!, from a "Davie" who only became such following a typo many, many moons ago, - have a look at the standard keyboard layout!, - and who retained that moniker for email and discussion group purposes, despite being a "David" .................. until now ...... <g>

David

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:39 pm

I was recommended the site by a fellow Scottish researcher on Rootschat.
Almost all my roots are Scottish but I had not come across the site despite trawling for what feels like days !
I prefer sites which are monitored and are interactive rather than wait - sometimes weeks - for a topic to be picked up.

I'll be back - lots of times! after all I'm only back to 1790s in the main lines . Lots more to do :D

Russell

HeatherH
Global Moderator

Post by HeatherH » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:07 pm

Welcome to Talking Scot Russell.Hope you come back often.You will see we are not a hurry up and wait kind of site.Our members love a good challenge and posting on Talking Scot means many more people can view your querry than just the few members who may be logged into those interactive sites.
Happy Hunting,
Heather aka Wee Bairn

DavidWW

Post by DavidWW » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:38 pm

Russell wrote:I was recommended the site by a fellow Scottish researcher on Rootschat.
Almost all my roots are Scottish but I had not come across the site despite trawling for what feels like days !
I prefer sites which are monitored and are interactive rather than wait - sometimes weeks - for a topic to be picked up.

I'll be back - lots of times! after all I'm only back to 1790s in the main lines . Lots more to do :D

Russell
Russell

Welcome to TS!!

We look forward to assisting you in breaking down your brickwalls ](*,) \:D/

David

Current Talking Scot Admin Group Chair