Help finding death, please? .....

Southern part of Great Britain

Moderator: Global Moderators

Dennis

Post by Dennis » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:01 pm

Hi:)

So what is the website that hosts images for free?

dennis
Names of interest: Lennox McKenna Airth Skirving Veitch Laird Drysdale Bennett Colledge Baird Blades Barker Dow Mitchell Perkins Rielly Stewart Tulloch Wright Ure, Ritch Richardson, Whyte
Places of Interest: Dunbarney, Forfar, East London (S.Africa)

JustJean

Post by JustJean » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:41 am

Hi Dennis

Is that a trick question :!: ....Ummmm...I give up....what is the website that hosts images for free :?: :lol:

Best wishes
Jean

ps....I honestly don't know that there is one!!

Dennis

Post by Dennis » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:46 am

Rab wrote:David

BTW I'll send you a message about the images. It's a free hosting site and simple to use.

Hello Jean, it was a reference to a couple of images on page 1 of this topic:)

dennis
Names of interest: Lennox McKenna Airth Skirving Veitch Laird Drysdale Bennett Colledge Baird Blades Barker Dow Mitchell Perkins Rielly Stewart Tulloch Wright Ure, Ritch Richardson, Whyte
Places of Interest: Dunbarney, Forfar, East London (S.Africa)

JustJean

Post by JustJean » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:24 am

Hi Dennis

Oh That website!!

I think it's found here: http://imageshack.us/

but I've never tried it myself.

Best wishes
Jean

John W Caithness

Re: Help finding death, please? .....

Post by John W Caithness » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:54 am

Hi Catriona
Robert Caithness [Robert Nimmo Caithness] was my 2xGGFather he was born Dundee 4th April 1826 Parents were George Caithness & Janet Foord [Ford].
He was Married twice 1st wife Ann Brown 15/6/1847 Dundee Ann died 5/6/1854. He then married Margaret Whitton [widow] 5/10/1859 Dundee
Robert Caithness died 17/10/1891 @ 43 Henry Street Bishopwearmouth. Margaret died 24/7/1906 & 38 Page Street Sunderland.Refering to son [Walter] who also worked as a stoker on ships died not in his 90's he was 85 when he died 14/8/1945.I knew him he was my GGF.
I would like to hear from any decendants of Robert & Margaret I am decendant of Robert & Ann.

John W. Caithness

catbug

Post by catbug » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi John,

Not long after I originally posted this I sent away for the death certificate of Robert Caithness and found out the date of his death, etc, but thanks very much for replying with that info :) I didn't know any information Margaret Whitton's death, so that's a bonus - thanks again!

I'm not a descendant of Robert and Margaret, but, like yourself, of Robert and Ann Brown. Robert and Ann's son Walter was my GGG grandad and Walter's son John Gibson Caithness was my GG grandad. I didn't know either of them as I was born too late and only have information about them that I have found online, etc.

It's great to hear from another descendant of them and if you have any information that you would like to share I'd love to hear it! I can also share anything I have, if you'd like, but I'm not sure I would have anything you don't already know.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Catriona

John W Caithness

Post by John W Caithness » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi Catriona

I am the eldest G/Son of John Gibson Caithness My Father was His eldest son John.
If you would like any more info My Email add.JohnwcaithnessATbtintrenet.com
I also am a member of Genes Reunited if you are a member of them I would open my tree to you.

John

Edited to modify e-mail address to minimise scam openings Russell

catbug

Post by catbug » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks for that John :) I will definitely send you an email.

Catriona