Granny shoved aff bus?.....

Looking for Scottish Ancestors

Moderator: Global Moderators

LesleyB

Post by LesleyB » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:13 pm

Hi Annette
Ah, so you've got an example from Dundee already?

Best wishes
Lesley

Tusker

Granny Shoved Aff Bus?

Post by Tusker » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:34 pm

As promised...... :D

http://www.tunnock.co.uk/car-wafe.htm

and especially for Annette..... :lol:

http://homepages.force9.net/swamp/jaffanet/

I tried uploading my bestselling book, but the server said the file was too large, and refused the whole 2,800 pages.....

Now if all participants in the search for my lost Granny will just let me know when to expect you in Canada, I'll arrange your induction and presentation ceremonies for membership in the Internation Hudgie-Stealers Association!.....Thanks again!
Researching Adams & Kelly 1850+, particularly in Hutchesontown/Gorbals area of Glasgow.

nelmit

Re: Granny Shoved Aff Bus?

Post by nelmit » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:59 pm

Tusker wrote:As promised...... :D

http://www.tunnock.co.uk/car-wafe.htm

and especially for Annette..... :lol:

http://homepages.force9.net/swamp/jaffanet/

I tried uploading my bestselling book, but the server said the file was too large, and refused the whole 2,800 pages.....

Now if all participants in the search for my lost Granny will just let me know when to expect you in Canada, I'll arrange your induction and presentation ceremonies for membership in the Internation Hudgie-Stealers Association!.....Thanks again!
Thanks Tusker,

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol:

Kind regards,
Annette M

paddyscar
Site Admin

Post by paddyscar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:45 am

Hello everyone:

Sorry to have kept everyone on the edge of their seats, biting their nails with no response from me :oops:

I've had several problems with the PC (most likely operator error) and have not been able to get back to you.
:(

I've just sent Tusker a PM advising him that I've not received the PM he has sent me twice. I've included my personal e-mail address and hopefully he'll be able to get in touch that way.

=D> I'd like to extend my thanks to all of you for putting such an effort into searching, sharing, and most importantly, giving Tusker and I the benefit of your experience and for defining this connection for us. =D> \:D/ :- =D>

I keep referring people to Talkingscot whenever the opportunity presents itself (even when no one's bothered to ask me) because all the members are so helpful and welcoming; and you've outdone yourselves, AGAIN :D

Most sincere thanks,

Frances
John Kelly (b 22 Sep 1897) eldest child of John Kelly & Christina Lipsett Kelly of Glasgow

Tusker

Post by Tusker » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:58 am

Frances, I've just received your PM and sent a 3rd copy to you via PM, AND a copy to your e-mail address. Can you please let me know when you receive one or both? Thanks! (and I agree with your expression of gratitude to everyone, again!)
Researching Adams & Kelly 1850+, particularly in Hutchesontown/Gorbals area of Glasgow.

paddyscar
Site Admin

Post by paddyscar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:29 am

We have contact! \:D/

I've received Tusker's PM and a duplicate message in my personal e-mail ... so all's right with the world!

Will keep you posted,

Frances
John Kelly (b 22 Sep 1897) eldest child of John Kelly & Christina Lipsett Kelly of Glasgow

AndrewP
Site Admin

Post by AndrewP » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:09 am

Certificate now available in the Gallery.

http://talkingscot.com/gallery/displayi ... p?pos=-412

All the best,

Andrew Paterson

DavidWW

Post by DavidWW » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:30 am

" O'Ryelly " - now there's a spelling that wouldn't readily have come to mind :!: But it sounds exactly the same :shock:

David

Tusker

Post by Tusker » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:32 am

Thanks, Andrew and David. I uploaded it to request assistance in deciphering the maiden name of Catherine O'Ryelly's mother. I have a name in mind, but I'd like unbiased opinions...... :)

I can't figure out how to add the above request to the description, now that the file is uploaded. Can I do that? :?

Tusker

Post by Tusker » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:03 am

DUUUUUHHHHH!....Never mind. I figured it out, thanks..... :oops: