Previous searches dissapeared

If you are having difficulty with the ScotlandsPeople site, or have answers

Moderator: Global Moderators

Tracey
Global Moderator

Previous searches dissapeared

Post by Tracey » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:51 pm

I just noticed on SP that you can export file as Excel ect................So i looked on my previous searches put the name Geddes in to narrow it down and clicked the export to excel file. Now i have absolutely NO previous searches showing for anyone of any name [rant] everything has disapeared. I have signed in and signed out - made no difference. I do still have my Viewed Images but........................
Can anyone shed any light on this before i finish pulling my hair out and start plucking the feathers out of my parrot :evil:
Scotland - Donaldson / Moggach / Shaw / Geddes / Sim / Gray / Mackie / Richards / Joel / Coull / Mckimmie / Panton / McGregor
Ireland and Scotland - Casey / McDade / Phillips / McCandle / Dinely / Comaskey + various spellings

Tracey
Global Moderator

Post by Tracey » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:43 pm

Panic over - its only taken two hours for them to re appear :x or should that be :D
Scotland - Donaldson / Moggach / Shaw / Geddes / Sim / Gray / Mackie / Richards / Joel / Coull / Mckimmie / Panton / McGregor
Ireland and Scotland - Casey / McDade / Phillips / McCandle / Dinely / Comaskey + various spellings

paddyscar
Site Admin

Post by paddyscar » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi Tracey:

A heart-stopper for sure, but in the end, definitely :D

Frances
John Kelly (b 22 Sep 1897) eldest child of John Kelly & Christina Lipsett Kelly of Glasgow

Laura

previous searches disappear

Post by Laura » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks for posting, Tracey. The same thing just happened to me and knowing that my previous searches will indeed reappear has started to lower my heart rate.