COMPLETED - ANYONE VISITING TOWER HILL MEMORIAL?

Fisherman, Merchant vessels, Emigrant ships etc.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Tracey
Global Moderator

Post by Tracey » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Didnt forget but when i got there at 16.40 the garden was closed

It seems that
OPENING TIMES: Following renovation of the Gardens, the Council took the decision that the gates to Trinity Square Gardens should be locked every night. Therfore, visitors, should note that the gardens will open at 8 a.m and will close 1/2 hour before dusk.
.......................when ever dusk is as 16.40 this evening it was more than light enough
Scotland - Donaldson / Moggach / Shaw / Geddes / Sim / Gray / Mackie / Richards / Joel / Coull / Mckimmie / Panton / McGregor
Ireland and Scotland - Casey / McDade / Phillips / McCandle / Dinely / Comaskey + various spellings

q98

Post by q98 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 pm

THANK YOU for trying Tracey.

Jim
q98
32 00 S 115 45 E

Tracey
Global Moderator

Post by Tracey » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:01 pm

I still have the information in my bag and a good camera on my new phone so i am prepared for the moment !
Scotland - Donaldson / Moggach / Shaw / Geddes / Sim / Gray / Mackie / Richards / Joel / Coull / Mckimmie / Panton / McGregor
Ireland and Scotland - Casey / McDade / Phillips / McCandle / Dinely / Comaskey + various spellings

eleanoralison

Re: COMPLETED - ANYONE VISITING TOWER HILL MEMORIAL?

Post by eleanoralison » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:11 pm

hi adam, I was looking at the listing of the crew from the Stanwold and on the list is a SCOTT W H. This was my uncle.......alison

StewL

Re: COMPLETED - ANYONE VISITING TOWER HILL MEMORIAL?

Post by StewL » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:51 am

Hello Eleanoralison
[TS_welcome]
I am sure contributors to this thread will welcome you joinin TS
Someone should reply to you soon.
Stewie

Searching for: Anderson, Balks, Barton, Courtney, Davidson, Downie, Dunlop, Edward, Flucker, Galloway, Graham, Guthrie, Higgins, Laurie, Mathieson, McLean, McLuckie, Miln, Nielson, Payne, Phillips, Porterfield, Stewart, Watson